5.29.2013

Allrose Skateboards turns 21...



I'm a bit of a packrat when it comes to old broken skateboards and just memorable items. But this one is special to me, it was my first non-whale tail deck.  at some point in time in gr. 7 (1992/3) I had a buddy take me over to this new underground skateshop a couple kids had started out of their parents basement.



Well here we are 21 years later, I've spent god knows how much money in that shop, DJ'd a skate comp for them back in 2002/3 and they just moved into a stellar new location (they have been out of the basement for a v. long time now) and are celebrating 21 years of Being in business, it's the oldest still open skateshop in Red Deer, AB. Still skater owned and skater run. so here is to at least 21 more Allrose Skateboards! Good luck with the new local on Ross St.  (about 200' south of the previous location, give or take..)



still supporting the little guys..

- Jim Nowhere

----
Allrose Skateboards - http://www.allrose.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment